Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wow, It's been a while since I've written anything. I have completed many dishcloths . 4 out of 5 stockings are done. I have been asked by my sister if I will do an occasional afghan for the convelscent Hosp that she works at. She says that even after many years of life some people have very little. That's a pretty sad comment on life ,isn't it? I am tired of being alone. Even a house full of cats and daily phone calls from hubby plus voices on the TV doesn't cut it. Tomorrow , I'll go to a retiree lunch and have human contact for at least an hour or two. I ahve come to the conclusion that having alone time is great as long as it isn't all the time.
I should have set myself a goal to finish a bunch of UFO's while hubby was gone ,but I didn't . I jsut imersed my self in dishcloths and stockings. I think this week I'll see what I can put together to start at least one afghan for my sisters job.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy! I got the last block for the quilt today and I'm going to start putting the borders on it. Do you know a date yet when she'll be returning?