Friday, May 30, 2008

Morning, forgot to tell you all tht while in Colorado, I got to go through the Hobby Lobby store in Fort Collins to pass some time. I was in hog heaven and I didn't even go through the whole store . The variety of yarn and supplies. Unreal. Our house is about an hour and a half from town ,but Fort Collins ,also has Michaels and JoAnn's and who knows what else yet to be discovered.
On a current note DH applied for and got a Ficticious Name and business license yesterday so he can do some work for his past company. Company rules won't allow him t go back otherwise. He will be gone 3 weeks at a time on the job and it is to last a minimum of 3 months. I'll find things to do . Even though I'll miss him, I may get back to some sort of a routine for a while . We'll have to wait and see how this works out. Have a good weekend all

No comments: