Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Evening, Well the paper work continues to get Hubby going on the small business and we hope the new assignment. There is a lot of frustration and as we have found out money involved with getting things going. He says we are much better equiped to handle it all now than we would have been when we were younger. My answer,yeah right. Daughter's kitties are headed our way as she prepares to head to the gulf. This is her second time. She has been land based for a while.She was there at the beginning. Oh how I wish we would see some relsolution in the near future,but I don't think so .I just want our young people to come home. Many have gone back way too many times,but this is a job that they chose. We must be proud of them and support them irregardless of what we feel about the war. Hope everyone has a good weekend if I don't get back

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Heather's Mom!!! Nice to see you're blogging!

Mom said...

Hi Jenn, Heather talks about you all the time. I'll bet if you lived near each other you would be best buddies