Monday, June 30, 2008

What a week

Last Tues to this Tues . Not the best. I got a call Tues A.M. that my mother was dying. Before we could head out to Fallon Nevada ,we got the call that she had passed. My sister was able to give her her last wish and she passed in her own bed. While gone hubby got the call taht he si expected in Detroit Mom afternoon. We don't know if this is the long term trip. The job requires 3 weeks at a time through Sept,though he may not come back because we are paying for it all until the first pay comes in. Tomorrow ,only daughter head out to meet her ship, the Ronald Reagan in Guam. She'll be gone until Thanks giving time. No 3 son called to say they had had a high wind storm in Omaha. None of his inlaws or he hurt ,but they were without power for 12 hours. Me , I'm here with a house full of cats, triple digit temps and my crafts. Right now I am tired beyond belief . Can you blame me.

No comments: