Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wow, it's been a long time since I posted, I don't think it matters since no one is checking it any way. Hubby has been gone close to 3 weeks and will be gone another. He will come home Aug 1 for a very short weekend and then fly out again. He's going to make a stop in Colorado to do some cleanup at the house and then fly out of there to Detroit. He'll be gone until Sept . Daughter is well on her way to the gulf.
Me I'm working on crafts. I completed an ABC baby blanket , dishcloths for the group I joined. I need to get supplies for the bookmark group I joined and I'm doing a secret project . I am ,also sharing my home with the cat brigade. Oh well, they are company.
Stay cool and stay dry if you are in any of the hurricane areas. Until next time

4 comments:

Moneik said...

Sounds like you are staying busy with all the kitties keeping you company. Hope it's not too hot for you there.

Jen said...

It's a good thing you've got the kitty brigade keeping you on your toes!!!!

Hey, I'm checking your blog daily! =)

Cindy said...

It sounds like you're keeping busy. The kitty brigade must really keep you going.

Jen's Mom, Cindy

Mom said...

Cindy, Aol was cooperative today and you are finally in my favorites.