Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I guess I should post if someone is going to check what I'm doing. I am continuing to work on dishcloths . Just finished the first one for this month in th KAL group. I'm working on a stocking one of several that my DD Heather has asked me to do. She'd like me to quilt . I'd like her to knit. So far we have both been unsuccsessful in converting the other one . Since she is on a ship right now ,she's limited to hand sewing. It's a big ship and believe it or not ,she just ran into someone she went to high school with. Even our big world gets small.
Crazy news item out here in Calif today. A man was clawed by a mountain lion. he saw some cubs and decided he wanted to try and pet on even though he saw the mother near by. I think Mom was pretty gentle with him considering.
Jen , I have been watching your blog for some time . Moneik , I just added yours to my favorites so I can see what you are up to.
Cindy I have check yours a number of times too, but the day I tried to add it to favorites my computer wouldn't cooperate. I must try again.

Yeterday, I headed down to check on youngest sons cats and house. I ,also ,did a really Mom thing and did some cleaning. I thought a little bit. I spent 2 hours . He'll probably be a bit upset ,but wht can I say ,again a Mom thing.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I think cleaning is a mom thing. My mom is the same way when she goes to my bros. Some day you may get Heather converted to knitting and you to quilting. I learned to crochet dishcloths, but haven't done that in a while. I've been pretty involved in quilting, so I haven't learned to knit though.