Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Morning, Hubby is off in Colorado . I have kitty duty. I keep them company,they keep me companyLOL . My girl is heading back to the US . Yippee. I am concerned for her safety and others as we are getting a new president. Our military is already understaffed and under supplied with what they really need. I wonder if our Founding Fathers ever figured we would feel the need to be the conscience of the world and try to save everyone. Don't mind me that's just a Mom talking.They never get too old for you to worry about.
I am finishing up a Mile a Minute afghan . Started a baby sweater and have plans for another afghan. The blankets will go to my sister for residents of Highland Manor in Fallon Nevada
Halloween is almost upon us and I dread it more each year . Too many big kids , too few cute little ones. I guess it's a sign of my age . My tolerance level and patience aren't what they once were. I guess I jsut need some venting and I don't hurt anyone when I do it this way.

No comments: