Sunday, March 8, 2009

An amazing thing has happened . At least it seems that way to me. A couple of weeks ago I woke up with words streaming through my head and the desire to write them down. At 66 , I have found the abitlity to write poetry. It may not last,but even so it's really neat right now. I have completed about a dozen with various themes. I'm not sure if they are set up right ,but it's not like I'm going to submit them for publishing. I set them up the way the feel right to me. The people that I've shared them with like them and that makes me feel good. I hope they aren't saying that just to be nice.
Brett is on his way home from Colorado and should be here in an hour or so. When you have some 30 years of marriage ,it's hard to be apart even though everyone needs their space once and a while.
My crafts are going well and I'm trying my hand at designing patterns for dishcloths. I have one completed and worked up though I haven't had anyone else test it yet . There are a couple more on graph paper to try.
My creative juices seem to be on overload . Wish I'd had some of this before.

No comments: