Saturday, March 21, 2009

Morning, It's a nice sunny one here in So Cal, though they say rain is expected tomorrow. Yesterday was garage cleanup day so we could get a pickup in with our Honda CRV . We want it out of sight when we take a vacation to D.C.
I just finished a Lacy star afghan in greens and soft white. It's an old pattern from Hooked on Crochet ( The mag is no longer published. ) I have 2 KAL's in dish ckloth groups to catch up on. As you can see I still don't have a clue how to do pictures or I would share. Actually I don't even Have the right kindof camera. I am severly challenged in that area. LOL . More doctors appts coming up with my girl . The Navy still hasn't figured things out. Issues with hubby. He has a problem with a growth or something behind one knee. I am pushing for resolution there. The ultrasound showed nothing . Yet the doctor is the one that pointed out a problem when he complained of pain. I am lucky enough to have a PPO for Insurance . He has an HMO and I don't think they care if their patients die. I guess you can tell I'm frustrated . I am living with a man that I dearly love and he is made at everything. The stock market ,the medical system , The world and life in general. Enough of this hope anyone that read this has a good weekend.

No comments: