Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Morning, I continue to go to therapy to improve leg strength. Hubby is in Colorado this week. Daughter and boyfriend stopped by on the way to Sand Diego for more medical appts. for her. I have decided that I should not walk out the front door without a key attached to my body. I locked myself out. Fortunately with the help of a neighbor I was able to get back in and promptly took a key to them. I have been doing hand towels ( knit) I have found several great patterns. I was inspired to get moving when an email buddy sent me one. I love it. I started a knit afghan ,but it's just too loose for the warmth that I want it to have so I frogged and am crocheting one. This will be a donation.
Cre8tive quilters , I continue to peek at your wonderful projects. Keep up the good work girls .
Next week is my cancer checkup . So far so good. I am expecting to have that continue.

No comments: